Wednesday, July 2

Hello

OK. This shall be officially my very first post in "Little Notes". *Ahem*... Hi. I'm glad to be starting off a new blog, as I have mentioned in the previous post that it was a spur of the moment and I thought I should try out something new. Blogspot/Blogger shall be my fourth home, after having Xanga, then later on Blogdrive (a little inadequate in terms of features in my opinion), then for almost two years I stayed on with Multiply which is by far the longest and the best blogging website I've had. Yet I thought maybe I should try something different, and so here I am. We'll start off talking about how I got here...

7.00am - Woke up in the morning, and within the next thirty minutes or so I got this all set up. I always had reservations in terms of having a Gmail account, especially when I have two and I don't receive that many emails anyway. But then Yahoo was on a roll with me, spamming me every single day and I got a little annoyed and tired of running through them. So I've decided I shall divert everything to my new gmail account! As the flow came alone, I thought I should have myself a blog with Blogspot... and there you go! As to the name of the blog's IP address... it took me a while, and I thought it was quite difficult to come up with one, granted that I'm not the most English-savvy fellow around. Finally, with great thanks to Eve (who works in the cafe, is Italian, and decides to give me an Italian identity), I thought of this quite well and I felt comfortable with it. It's probably not spelled correctly, but it's all for convenience and privacy sake. Imagine my blog popping up on a Google search with the name "Vincenzo". And hence the IP address. As for the rest... well... it's all just very metaphoric... "little notes"... "little ramblings"... and I didn't want to elaborate further. I aim for simplicity.

As for setting up the colours and all, this all happened in a flash. I didn't really know where I was going with the colours and the background, but I thought having a dark background would work this time. And the colours... they're not very flashy colours, but more earthy colours which suits me more. Little gloomy, but more my style =)

Anyway glad to make a mark here on my website, so do watch out when I decide to write a little something here. I'm excited!

No comments: