Sunday, October 5

Down

I'm glad to have the weekend at home... have been feeling down recently with a lot going on at the moment. It's close to six weeks since I haven't been able to shower in my own home. It has got to the point where I cannot take anymore. I just want to shout at those people responsible for my shower. I want to yell at them, be rude to them, shout profanities at them, the lot. It's been so frustrating to find out that the contractor chose to replace the broken broom that I've got instead of giving me back the money as was agreed previously. I'm definitely going to give him a good grilling. This has got to stop. I've been bullied for the past few weeks, and I've got no where to turn to already. Sometimes you just want to think that they would actually take plight on my situation, yet they seem so cruel, inconsiderate bastards. The neighbour has been asking questions on whether the shower is being fixed very so often now, that it makes me feel uncomfortable thinking that I'm no longer welcomed to shower at their place. Who wouldn't, if you see my face for the past six weeks like this.

If that's not enough, the oral exam is very close. After this week's seminar, it finally dawned upon me that I'm not so confident as I thought I was. There is still so much that I do not know, and that makes me doubtful of myself. I'm trying my best to juggle work, and being able to sit down and study. Focus is not my thing at this point in time, and the only time I'm able to get that is during the weekends. I've just gotta make sure I'm feeling fine, make sure I'm eating well, sleeping well, not to fall ill now. Grrr. I hate issues. Stay away from me.

No comments: